Cosmetic Dentist in Tinley Park, Illinois
|Cosmetic dentistry is a great way to improve your smile. Whether you’re just seeking a little improvement or a total makeover, My Care Dental can provide the best option to improve your smile in a way that appears natural.
We offer procedures that can correct irregular spacing or gaps in your smile, and we can even change or improve the look of your gum line. Before we begin treatment, we will meet with you to perform an oral exam and talk about your personal goals and expectations in regards to your treatment.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is any dental procedure that is done primarily to improve the appearance of teeth rather than maintain their health. The two goals aren’t mutually exclusive, however. Many cosmetic procedures also have a positive effect on health simply by protecting sensitive areas from bacteria and food so they remain healthy.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Bonding – Tooth-colored resin is applied to the surface of teeth to improve their appearance and function.
- Home Whitening – Kits and instructions are provided for continual whitening procedures that can be applied in the comfort of your own home.
- Veneers – A popular choice for smile restoration, these are thin layers of synthetic material placed over a tooth to give it a healthy, natural appeal. Veneers are both aesthetically pleasing and resistant to damage.
- Composite Fillings – These are fillings made of synthetic resin that protect the sensitive inner workings of a tooth, especially after a root canal.
- All Porcelain Bridge – Porcelain is an excellent replacement for natural tooth enamel, and a bridge is an effective way to cover an area where multiple teeth are missing.
- All Porcelain Crowns – These protect the uppermost part of a tooth, often atop a filling, so you can be confident in both your appearance and ability to bite and chew.
Cost of Cosmetic Dental Treatment
Some cosmetic dental procedures are not covered by dental insurance. It’s a good idea to check with your insurance provider before your consultation. We also recommend you don’t give up on the idea if it’s not covered until after we’ve provided a quote. You may find the procedure in question is affordable without insurance.
Other Services We Provide
In addition to our top-tier cosmetic dentistry services, we also provide the following services.
Contact Us About Cosmetic Dentistry
If you’d like to set up a consultation or if you have questions about any of the cosmetic dental procedures listed above, feel free to contact our office at (708)360-8419. We’ll be happy to schedule an appointment and discuss it in more detail. You can also view our patient testimonials to see what our satisfied clients have to say about our services